What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- 11 free and paid ways to drive more traffic to your website.
- How to leverage Twitter to engage with your audience and expand your business reach.
- How to apply scientific psychological principles to influence consumer behavior on your site and increase your sales.
- How to use hashtags within social networks to build your brand and keep in touch with your audience.
- Smart strategies to power up your banner ads and boost their performance.
- Six tips to help you bootstrap your e-commerce business to seven figures in sales.
- Answers to your common startup questions, featuring Dustin Moskovitz, Cofounder of Facebook.
- 14 copywriting guides to help you become a master of persuasion.
- 21 free tools to help make sure your business website is firing on all cylinders.
- 11 online business ideas you can start tomorrow.
- The 6 most powerful words guaranteed to increase your sales and show you how you should use them in a sales pitch.
- A basic primer on how to use search engine optimization (SEO) to build website traffic and get more online sales.
- How video pins can help you draw traffic to your Pinterest page and convert views to clicks.
- 45 extra creative post ideas to get you more Facebook likes, shares, and comments for your brand.
- 19 super-creative local marketing ideas.
- The big PPC trends for 2020 that are set to take the digital marketing industry by storm.
- A beginner's step-by-step guide that will walk you through every step of the blogging creating process.
- Learn how to create optimized lead capture pages that generate leads for your business.
- How to take your business to the next level with credit card and mobile payments.
- How to serve up irresistible, valuable digital products that can more than pay for themselves over time.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.