What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- 14 copywriting guides to help you become a master of persuasion.
- A guide to social media marketing and how you can use it to your benefit.
- A step-by-step guide through the process of setting up a Facebook shop, from blank canvas to a working Facebook shop page.
- A step-by-step guide to building your ecommerce website in 9 easy steps.
- How to capture your audience’s attention and tickle their inquisitive side.
- 101+ ideas for a business you can start right now, while you're still working full-time.
- 7 video marketing trends to expect through 2019.
- 25 handy apps that can help you sell your items locally and online.
- 23 tried-and-true methods to drive Website traffic.
- A complete guide to ecommerce SEO on the web.
- A 10-step checklist to transform your business from just an idea to a real-life enterprise.
- 45 extra creative post ideas to get you more Facebook likes, shares, and comments for your brand.
- Answers to your common startup questions, featuring Dustin Moskovitz, Cofounder of Facebook.
- 40 brilliant, easy ways to build a high-impact, low-cost email marketing strategy.
- 10 home-based franchises for solo entrepreneurs.
- 12 Twitter tips to get your messages to stick, make an impact, and get people to take action.
- 21 super simple Ecommerce promotion ideas to boost your sales.
- Strategies for tapping into Internet "flow" to build waves of Website traffic.
- How to take your business to the next level with credit card and mobile payments.
- A list of 30+ government and private resources offering grants for small businesses.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.