What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- How to create a business page on LinkedIn.
- A 6-step checklist for sending email newsletters that get results.
- 7 inspiring marketing plan examples, and how you can implement them.
- How to advertise on Walmart marketplace.
- 7 reasons why your customers abandon their online shopping carts, and what you can do about it.
- A simple strategy to drive traffic to your online store and increase your bottom line.
- 12 unique social media marketing methods that work wonders.
- How to use content curation to boost your social media marketing results.
- How to make an engaging infographic for your blog your audience will remember.
- A step-by-step video on creating your own WordPress business blog.
- 42 digital marketing trends you can’t ignore.
- A practical guide to making money from blogging.
- 352 copywriting power words for content that pops.
- 4 best types of email subject lines that'll guarantee a click.
- How to stretch a small marketing budget to make your online store visible, increase traffic, and get conversions.
- Basic methods that you can use to promote your store.
- 11 free and paid ways to drive more traffic to your website.
- A complete beginner’s guide to selling on Amazon.
- A basic primer on how to use search engine optimization (SEO) to build website traffic and get more online sales.
- 9 steps to become a freelance artist (and crush it) in 2021.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.