What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- How to get more traffic to your blog.
- 15 Steps to start a business from scratch with (almost) no money.
- How to apply scientific psychological principles to influence consumer behavior on your site and increase your sales.
- 9 important SEO metrics you should be tracking.
- Helpful tips on how to make your sales for tomorrow, today.
- 26 brilliant ways to use psychology in your copywriting.
- 5 easy ways to increase your Website traffic.
- How to stand out in a saturated market.
- How to add a digital shopping cart to your business website.
- How to get the most views possible and maximize engagement on your social media content.
- How to quickly and repeatedly create high converting Facebook and Instagram ads.
- A freelancer's guide to the gig economy.
- How to use content curation to boost your social media marketing results.
- 8 awesome Pinterest board ideas for your business.
- How to improve CTR in Google search and get more clicks.
- How to calculate your Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) to evaluate which ads are working and which ones need improvement.
- Specific methods designed to build your email list, gain exposure, and increase your sales.
- 23 best marketing automation tools for small businesses.
- Basic methods that you can use to promote your store.
- 40 free advertising ideas that are sneaky but brilliant.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.