What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- A beginner's step-by-step guide that will walk you through every step of the blogging creating process.
- How to use YouTube bumper ads to increase your brand awareness in an affordable format.
- How to get targeted traffic that will actually convert into sales at your ecommerce website.
- 12+ actionable blog promotion techniques to drive massive traffic and increase your income flow.
- 42 digital marketing trends you can’t ignore in 2020.
- 10 home-based franchises for solo entrepreneurs.
- How to get the most views possible and maximize engagement on your social media content.
- How to identify your target market.
- Strategies for tapping into Internet "flow" to build waves of Website traffic.
- A 10-step checklist to transform your business from just an idea to a real-life enterprise.
- The beginner's guide to content marketing in 2020.
- Six tips for driving Pinterest traffic to your online store.
- 11 e-commerce marketing campaigns you can use to build a following of raving fans, increase engagement, boost revenue, and reduce unsubscribes.
- How to start an online store in 7 steps.
- How sales and marketing differ and why it's VITAL you use them both to promote your business.
- How to create quality content that goes viral in 2020.
- An easy Facebook tutorial for setting up a business page in minutes.
- The 6 most powerful words guaranteed to increase your sales and show you how you should use them in a sales pitch.
- How to maximize your revenue on the Google AdSense pay-per-click platform.
- 8 ways to write better Instagram captions, with examples.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.