What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- 25 reasons live chat can help you grow your business.
- 7 tips to help you write a blog post that converts.
- How to serve up irresistible, valuable digital products that can more than pay for themselves over time.
- 8 common hobbies you can make money from.
- 30 of the best affiliate programs that pay the highest commissions.
- How to promote your business on Facebook.
- Strategies for tapping into Internet "flow" to build waves of Website traffic.
- How to take your business to the next level with credit card and mobile payments.
- 11 e-commerce marketing campaigns you can use to build a following of raving fans, increase engagement, boost revenue, and reduce unsubscribes.
- Answers to your common startup questions, featuring Dustin Moskovitz, Cofounder of Facebook.
- A guide to social media marketing and how you can use it to your benefit.
- How to identify your target market.
- Which online selling tools are best suited for different types of artists and their creative works.
- What you must do to compete online in today's changing internet landscape.
- 21 free tools to help make sure your business website is firing on all cylinders.
- Real-life strategies to publicize and promote your Website.
- How sales and marketing differ and why it's VITAL you use them both to promote your business.
- 5 tech terms ALL business owners should know in 2019.
- 101+ ideas for a business you can start right now, while you're still working full-time.
- The latest developments in consumer buying habits that will help you stay ahead of the curve and keep your sales engines revving!
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.