What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- The latest developments in consumer buying habits that will help you stay ahead of the curve and keep your sales engines revving!
- 10 amazing social media marketing tips you need in 2020.
- How to expand your Website's potential with a PayPal shopping cart.
- Social media trends for 2020 and beyond.
- 50 online business ideas you can start right away.
- 5 powerful, but simple strategies to get your emails opened!
- Top 15 retail store design ideas from the pros.
- A basic primer on how to use search engine optimization (SEO) to build website traffic and get more online sales.
- How to get more traffic to your blog.
- 23 steps to launching a Kindle eBook that makes over $100 a day.
- 14 copywriting guides to help you become a master of persuasion.
- A 20-step beginner's guide to starting an online business—from $0 to payday.
- 4 quick Pinterest ad hacks to boost your ecommerce.
- How sales and marketing differ and why it's VITAL you use them both to promote your business.
- How video pins can help you draw traffic to your Pinterest page and convert views to clicks.
- The 6 most powerful words guaranteed to increase your sales and show you how you should use them in a sales pitch.
- 30 totally free Ecommerce tools that could boost your business and profits.
- What you must do to compete online in today's changing internet landscape.
- 7 video marketing trends to expect through 2019.
- 21 of the latest ecommerce trends every online business owner should know about.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.