What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- Pro tips on how to take advantage of Google AdWords and get it working in your favor.
- 45 extra creative post ideas to get you more Facebook likes, shares, and comments for your brand.
- How to create a solid business plan.
- How video pins can help you draw traffic to your Pinterest page and convert views to clicks.
- 5 powerful, but simple strategies to get your emails opened!
- How to expand your Website's potential with a PayPal shopping cart.
- 25 free online name generators that can help you find a company name that will resonate with your audience.
- Common mistakes made by even the biggest retail websites that you can avoid.
- Strategies for tapping into Internet "flow" to build waves of Website traffic.
- 14 copywriting guides to help you become a master of persuasion.
- How to get the most views possible and maximize engagement on your social media content.
- How to quickly and repeatedly create high converting Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Answers to your common startup questions, featuring Dustin Moskovitz, Cofounder of Facebook.
- What it means to be an entrepreneur, how some modern-day entrepreneurs took the leap, and how you can too.
- A list of 30+ government and private resources offering grants for small businesses.
- How to start an online store in 7 steps.
- How to create happy customers who will sing your company's praises!
- 42 digital marketing trends you can’t ignore in 2020.
- 16 money-making mobile business ideas.
- Six tips to help you bootstrap your e-commerce business to seven figures in sales.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.