What is ECommergy?
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
Powerful, business-changing articles
ECommergy delivers to its subscribers the best, hand-picked articles, videos, and audios to help your ecommerce business take flight! Whether you're an online store or a brick-and-mortar business, ECommergy will supercharge your business with the perfect information you need to succeed fast, without wasting months or years painfully searching for answers, trying to reinvent the wheel. Following is a sampling of our content that will be quickly taking your business to new heights.
- 12 easy ways to build your free email list right now.
- How to leverage Twitter to engage with your audience and expand your business reach.
- How to jam-pack your blog with fantastic content that will stand out and keep your audience coming back for more!
- 19 super-creative local marketing ideas.
- 8 things you need to know before starting a business.
- 11 e-commerce marketing campaigns you can use to build a following of raving fans, increase engagement, boost revenue, and reduce unsubscribes.
- Social media trends for 2020 and beyond.
- How to identify your target market.
- 7 tips to create headlines that really sell.
- 4 quick Pinterest ad hacks to boost your ecommerce.
- How to take your business to the next level with credit card and mobile payments.
- A 10-step checklist to transform your business from just an idea to a real-life enterprise.
- 5 keys to turn website visitors into paying customers 2020.
- How to market to Pinterest's highly active and targeted userbase to produce real results.
- A 7-step Facebook marketing strategy sure to help your business succeed.
- How to create a Pinterest content strategy that will drive high-volume traffic on autopilot—even after the campaign has ended!
- 42 digital marketing trends you can’t ignore in 2020.
- 25 ways to increase traffic to your website.
- Learn how to create optimized lead capture pages that generate leads for your business.
- Common mistakes made by even the biggest retail websites that you can avoid.
Several affordable plans to choose from
From single day passes to monthly subscriptions for just $9.97/month, we have plans to fit every budget.